Chief Victor Azuka Okolo, a Nigerian, born 30th September, 1955 is a graduate of University of Wales Cardiff, London (UK) with MSc International Transportation.
Professionally he is:
- A member of the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport, London;
- An Associate Member of the Chartered Institute of Personal Management of Nigeria, and
- A fellow, Institute of Shipping Technology, Nigeria.
An astute Port Administrator who was an overall Best Student in both the Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu and Administrative Staff College of Nigeria (ASCON) Nigeria, he was trained locally and Internationally.
His coquate experience include but not limited to:
- Head of Department – Human Resources and Chief Port Personnel Officer, Nigerian Ports Authority (Onne Port), PH, Rivers State
- Head of Department – Terminal Benefits, NPA, Marina, Lagos
- Senior Personal Assistant to three (3) NPA MDS/CEOs
- Director, Ebu Micro-finance Bank Ltd etc
Chief Okolo, a team Player, value-Adder and a Game Changer was commended by the Management of Nigerian Ports Authority for his use of Initiation, Deliquence, Commitment and Dedication to duty.
He is happily married with children.